– Any form: prose, poetry, play, essay, script, etc.
– Subject matter and language is not an issue, but nothing vulgar.
– 1,000 word count maximum. You may submit more than one piece if the total doesn’t exceed 1,000 words, but to get as many readers as possible, only one piece may be selected for performance on air.
– If your piece is selected and you cannot attend the recording, a member of the KWG can read your work if you choose.
– Submissions should be e-mailed to Chris DeGuire at email@example.com preferably in Courier font.
– If you’ve never had your work read on air before, it’s recommended that you attend a Kenosha Writers’ Guild meeting before submitting.
– Any questions, please email Chris.
Speaking of Our Words – Audio Show