Speaking of Our Words on 91.1 WGTD-HD3 Kenosha
The Kenosha Writers Guild is going into the studio to record its next radio program on Friday, November 15th. If you are interested in reading your work on the air, please see the following submission guidelines:
– any form – prose, poetry, play, essay, script, etc.
– subject matter is not an issue, but language can be, so be mindful. Strong language is discouraged, so if you have a piece with rough language, edit it or submit an alternative.
– 500 word count maximum. You may submit more than one piece if the total doesn’t exceed 500 words, but in order to get as many readers as possible, only one piece may be selected for performance on air.
– submissions should be e-mailed to Chris DeGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org preferably in Courier font.
– the deadline is Wednesday, November 13th.
The recording date will be Friday, August 15, at Gateway Technical College in Kenosha, at 3:00 PM. The deadline for submissions will be Wednesday, November 13th. Selected readers will be notified by Thursday the 14th.