Here’s your chance to be part of a recording that will include Wisconsin author Michael Perry!
The Kenosha Writers Guild is going into the studio to record its next radio program on Friday, September 19th. We will be interviewing Michael Perry, but also need some open mic readers.
If you are interested in reading your work on the air, please see the following submission guidelines:
– any form – prose, poetry, play, essay, script, etc.
– subject matter and language is not an issue, but nothing vulgar.
– 500 word count maximum. You may submit more than one piece if the total doesn’t exceed 500 words, but in order to get as many readers as possible, only one piece may be selected for performance on air.
– submissions should be e-mailed to Chris DeGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org preferably in Courier font.
– the deadline is Wednesday, September 17th.
The recording date will be Friday, September 19 at Gateway Technical College in Kenosha, at 3:00 PM. The deadline for submissions will be Wednesday, September 17th. Selected readers will be notified by Thursday the 18th.
Any questions, email Chris.