The Kenosha Writers Guild is going into the studio to record its next audio program on Friday, January 16th. If you are interested in reading your work on the show that is broadcast via YouTube, please see the following submission guidelines:
– any form – prose, poetry, play, essay, script, etc.
– subject matter is not an issue, but language can be, so be mindful. Strong language is discouraged, so if you have a piece with rough language, edit it or submit an alternative.
– 1000 word count, give or take. You may submit more than one piece if the total doesn’t exceed 1000 words, but in order to get as many readers as possible, only one piece may be selected for performance on air.
– submissions should be e-mailed to Chris DeGuire at email@example.com preferably in Courier font.
– the deadline is Wednesday, January 14th.
The recording date will be Friday, January 16th, at Gateway Technical College in Kenosha, at 3:00 PM. The deadline for submissions will be Wednesday, January 14th. Selected readers will be notified by Thursday the 15th.