The Kenosha Writers’ Guild is going into the studio to record its next audio program on Friday, March 27th.
If you are interested in reading your work for the recording to be broadcast via YouTube, please see the following submission guidelines:
– Any form – prose, poetry, play, essay, script, etc.
– Subject matter is not an issue, but language can be, so be mindful. Strong language is discouraged, so if you have a piece with rough language, edit it or submit an alternative.
– 1000 word count, give or take. You may submit more than one piece if the total doesn’t exceed 1000 words, but in order to get as many readers as possible, only one piece may be selected for performance on air.
– Submissions should be e-mailed to Chris DeGuire at firstname.lastname@example.org preferably in Courier font.
– Deadline is Wednesday, March 25th.
The recording will be Friday, March 27th, at Gateway Technical College in Kenosha, at 3:00 PM. The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, March 25th. Selected readers will be notified by Thursday the 26th.
Any questions, please email Chris. Thanx.